Non Contact Type Measurement
RLT6400H Radar Level Transmitter
The RLT6400H with flange version antenna isa radar sensor for continuous level measurement of aggressive liquids. It is suitable for applications in storage tanks, process vessels, dosing vessels and reactors. It is particularly suitable for applications under extreme conditions with high temperature and high pressure.
- Measurement Range: 0~30m.
- IsoLens technology. Isolated emitting and receiving signal enable full range measurement.
- Unaffected by buildup, condensation.
- High temperature up to 200℃.
- Accuracy: ±2mm.
- Beam angle: 3 deg/6 deg.
- Frequency: 80GHZz.
- Output: 4~20 mADC/ HART.
- Wireless; GPRS; Wireless C Mesh.
- Power Input: 24VDC/220VAC (2 wire or 4 wire).
- Working Pressure: -1 bar ~ 16 bar.
- Sensor Body: PP/PTFE/PFA.
- Protection: IP67, Explosion proof.
- Process temperature: -40° ~ 200° C.
- Process connection: Thread/Flange.
- With LCD display.
- Aggressive liquid in storage containers, reactors or process vessels.