Contact Type Measurement
RLT8400 Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter
The RLT8400 is a radar sensor for contact continuous level measurement of liquids with high temperature and high pressure. The sensor delivers precise and reliable measured values even in applications with buildup, foam generation or condensation.
- Measurement Range: 3m/6m/30m.
- Accuracy: ±3mm.
- Frequency: 1.8GHZz.
- Protection: IP67, Explosion proof.
- Process temperature: -40° ~ 450° C.
- Output: 4~20 mADC/ HART
- Power Input: 24VDC/220VAC (2 wire or 4 wire)
- Working Pressure: -1 bar ~ 400 bar
- Antenna Material: 316L Stainless steel/Ceramics
- Process connection: Thread/Flange
- With LCD display
- Liquids with slightly aggressiveness under conditions of high pressure and high temperature.