Contact Type Measurement
RLT8300 Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter
The RLT8300 is a radar sensor for contact continuous level measurement of strong aggressive liquid. It is particularly suitable for level measurement in vessels under complex process conditions.
- Measurement Range: 6m/30m.
- Accuracy: ±3mm.
- Frequency: 1.8GHZz.
- Protection: IP67, Explosion proof.
- Process temperature: -40° ~ 200° C.
- Output: 4~20 mADC/ HART.
- Power Input: 24VDC/220VAC (2 wire or 4 wire).
- Working Pressure: -1 bar ~ 16 bar.
- Antenna Material: 316L Stainless steel /PTFE/PFA.
- Process connection: Thread/Flange.
- With LCD display.
- Liquids with strong aggressiveness under conditions with steam, buildup, foam generation or condensation.