Contact Type Measurement
RLT8100 Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter
The RLT8100 is a radar sensor for continuous level measure-ment of non-aggressive liquids. The sensor delivers precise and reliable measured values even in applications with steam, buildup, foam generation or condensation. It is a truly cost-effective level and interface sensor for your measuring task.
- Measurement Range: 3m/6m/30m.
- Accuracy: ±3mm.
- Frequency: 1.8GHz.
- Protection: IP67, Explosion proof.
- Process temperature: -40° ~ 200° C.
- Output: 4~20 mADC/ HART.
- Power Input: 24VDC/220VAC (2 wire or 4 wire).
- Working Pressure: -1 bar ~ 40 bar.
- Antenna Material: 316L Stainless steel.
- Process connection: Thread/Flange.
- With LCD display.
- Liquids with slightly aggressiveness under conditions with steam, buildup, foam generation or condensation.