Non Contact Type Measurement
RLT6X00 Radar Level Transmitter
The RLT6X00 series are used for non-contact level measurement of liquids and bulk solids. They measure all kinds of liquids, even under high pressure and extreme temperatures, in simple as well as aggressive liquids. The sensors can also measure from the lightest to the heaviest bulk solids with absolute reliability, even in the presence of dust and noise, without being affected by buildup or condensation.
- Measurement Range: 0~15 m, 0~30m, 0-35m, 0-70m.
- Accuracy: ±3mm/ ±10mm.
- Frequency: 26GHZz/6.3GHz
- Sensor Body: PTFE/SS316L/PP/SS304.
- Process temperature: -40° ~ 1000° C.
- Output: 4~20 mADC/ HART.
- Sensor Type: Horn Antenna.
- Beam angle: 8°(Depends on Horn Length).
- Power Input: 24VDC/220VAC (2 wire or 4 wire).
- Working Pressure: -1 bar ~ 40 bar.
- Process connection: Thread/Flange.
- With LCD display.
- Protection: IP67, Explosion proof.
- Aggressive liquids, storage containers,bulk solids,powder, process vessels, granules etc.