Non Contact Type Measurement
RLT6400P Radar Level Transmitter With Plastic Antenna
The RLT6400P with plastic horn antenna is a radar sensor for continuous level measurement of aggressive liquids in small vessels and under simple process conditions. It’s an economic solution. The very good signal focusing ensures the use in vessels with many installations such as stirrers and heating spirals.
- Measurement Range: 0~30m.
- IsoLens technology. Isolated emitting and receiving signal enable full range measurement.
- Chemical-resistant for long-lasting performance.
- Unaffected by vapor, condensation and noise.
- Accuracy: ±2mm.
- Beam angle: 3 deg.
- Frequency: 80GHZz
- Output: 4~20 mADC/ HART.
- Wireless; GPRS; Wireless C Mesh.
- Power Input: 24VDC/220VAC (2 wire or 4 wire).
- Working Pressure: -1 bar ~ 2 bar.
- Sensor Body: PP/PTFE.
- Protection: IP67, Explosion proof.
- Process temperature: -40° ~ 130° C.
- Process connection: Thread/Flange.
- With LCD display.
- Aggressive liquids with lower pressure and temperature ranges etc.