CFM-DO1/3 Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
Dissolved Oxygen Sensor Measured by Fluorescence Method. The top of the sensor is covered with a layer of fluorescent material. When the blue light emitted by the sensor irradiates the fluorescent material, the fluorescent material is excited to emit red light.
- Optical type dissolved oxygen sensor, an intelligent online chemical analyzer.
- Various installation methods
- Measuring range = Dissolved oxygen: (0~20)mg/L or 0~200% saturation; Temperature: (0~45)℃ with automatic temperature compensation
- Measurement accuracy = Dissolved oxygen: ±3% of the measured value or ±0.3 mg/L, choose the greater one.; Temperature: ±0.5℃
- Power supply: (9~28)VDC
- Communication protocol: MODBUS RS485
- Storage temperature:(-15~60)℃
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Ingress protection: IP68/NEMA6P
- Sewage treatment plant conditioning tank
- Biochemical pool
- Water works
- Surface water